A Gorgeous property in DALLAS OAK LAWN (17) located at 1918 Olive Street 4201, in the city of Dallas.
1918 Olive Street 4201, Dallas
With 8449 sf of interior living, a 907 sf terrace and potential for 5600 sf on the rooftop, Penthouse 42 welcomes a vision as breathtaking as its panoramic views. Atop Dallas’ highest and most prestigious residence, this Edition of One offers limitless opportunity for a life bounded only by the imagination. Overlooking The Arts District, Museum Tower offers a balance of Southern Hospitality and absolute privacy with a professional, 24-hour staff.
Mon 21 Aug
Tue 22 Aug
Wed 23 Aug
Thu 24 Aug
Fri 25 Aug
Sat 26 Aug
Sun 27 Aug
Mon 28 Aug
Tue 29 Aug
Wed 30 Aug
Thu 31 Aug
Fri 01 Sep
Sat 02 Sep
Sun 03 Sep
Mon 04 Sep
Make an Offer on this 0 bedroom Residential Condominium property in the Museum Tower Condo neighborhood at 1918 Olive Street 4201, Dallas Ca 75201-2306. 1918 Olive Street 4201 has approximately 8449 square feet and was built in 2012. This is a listing that has been on the market for with a current price of $16,500,000. To schedule a tour of this listing at 1918 Olive Street 4201 in Dallas, please contact our Dallas realtors.
Below you can also view details of Dallas Listings Similar to MLS #13538333, New Listings, Reduced Listings, Best Buys and Similar Neighborhoods. Search only for homes using your specific search criteria at MLS custom home search, or view properties by Map location at Map Search for property.
- MLS® #13538333
- Square Footage8,449
- Year Built2012
- HOA Fees$6,624
- HOA Payment FrequencyMonthly
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, Concrete, Curbs, Other, Sidewalk
- FeaturesComm Sprinkler System, Common Elevator, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Greenbelt, Guarded Entrance, Other, Park, Sauna, Spa
- # of Garages6
- GaragesAssigned Spaces, Attached, Circle Drive, Common Garage, Common Lot, Covered, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Opener, Outside Entry, Porte-Cochere
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Gunite, Lap Pool, Other
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Deck, Covered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Gardens, Gazebo, Guest Quarters, Lighting System, Patio Covered, Patio Open, Satellite Dish, Sprinkler System, Storage Building
- WindowsLow E Windows
- RoofConcrete, Metal, Other Roof
- ConstructionCommon Wall, Concrete, Glass
- FoundationOther, Pilings
- Listing AgentFaisal Halum
- Listing OfficeBriggs Freeman Sotheby's Int'l
- Address1918 Olive Street 4201
- AreaDALLAS OAK LAWN (17)
- SubdivisionMuseum Tower Condo
- Zip Code75201-2306
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Elevator, High Speed Internet Available
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Elec, Heat Pump
- # of Stories1
Join the Discussion about 1918 Olive Street 4201, Dallas, TX
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on August 21st, 2017 at 5:00am CDT.