A Spacious property in FRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55) located at 5564 Monterey Drive, in the city of Frisco.
5564 Monterey Drive, Frisco
An opportunity such as this comes Once in a LIFETIME!!!This Steve Roberts custom home is a Spacious Spanish style with views from every room. Glorious Adobe tile floors, rounded corners, special wood beamed ceilings, coffered hallway ceilings, special lighting and art niches throughout. Breakfast, Living, Library & Master all open to deck with reflecting pond, overlooking pool, creek & treed greenbelt. Beautiful Media room with screen & wet bar. Butler's pantry off, dining room accommodates 18 comfortably. Fireplace with outdoor kitchen in separate Pool Cabana, overlooking immaculate grounds. Additional 1600 sf outdoor living. Granite countertops and solid core doors throughout. All on ONE LEVEL! FABULOUS!!!
Thu 22 Feb
Fri 23 Feb
Sat 24 Feb
Sun 25 Feb
Mon 26 Feb
Tue 27 Feb
Wed 28 Feb
Thu 01 Mar
Fri 02 Mar
Sat 03 Mar
Sun 04 Mar
Mon 05 Mar
Tue 06 Mar
Wed 07 Mar
Thu 08 Mar
Make an Offer on this 5 bedroom Residential Single Family property in the Starwood #4 Village #17 neighborhood at 5564 Monterey Drive, Frisco Ca 75034-4090. 5564 Monterey Drive has approximately 7008 square feet and was built in 2002. This is a listing that has been on the market for with a current price of $3,499,000. To schedule a tour of this listing at 5564 Monterey Drive in Frisco, please contact our Frisco realtors.
Below you can also view details of Frisco Listings Similar to MLS #13612666, New Listings, Reduced Listings, Best Buys and Similar Neighborhoods. Search only for homes using your specific search criteria at MLS custom home search, or view properties by Map location at Map Search for property.
- MLS® #13612666
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage7,008
- Year Built2002
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- HOA Fees$625
- HOA Payment FrequencyQuarterly
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Sidewalk
- FeaturesClub House, Community Pool, Gated Entrance, Greenbelt, Guarded Entrance, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Playground, Tennis
- # of Garages4
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, Cabana, Heated, In Ground Gunite, Infinity Edge, Water Feature
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Covered Deck, Covered Porch(es), Wood Deck, Gutters, Lighting System
- Lot DescriptionAdjacent Greenbelt, Creek, Some Trees, Subdivision
- Listing AgentLeigh Glendenning
- Listing OfficeLeigh Glendenning Real Estate
- Address5564 Monterey Drive
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionStarwood #4 Village #17
- Zip Code75034-4090
- Interior FeaturesFlat Screen Wiring, High Speed Internet Available, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Air-Gas
- # of Fireplaces7
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories1
Properties similar to 5564 Monterey Drive, Frisco
5608 Monterey Drive
5 br, 5 ba , 8,797 ft²
Ebby Halliday, REALTORS
Stunning estate in gated Starwood on lush private creek lot! Elegant finishes, huge open rooms, 7 fireplaces, massive chandeliers, and beautiful backy...
5502 Monterey Drive
5 br, 4 ba , 7,812 ft²
RE/MAX Dallas Suburbs
Magnificent French Estate on a vast creek lot! Decorated with intricate crown moldings, ornate columns, and coffered ceilings, the home is truly one-o...
Join the Discussion about 5564 Monterey Drive, Frisco, TX
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on February 22nd, 2018 at 4:15am CST.