A Beautiful property in UNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25) located at 4009 Armstrong Avenue, in the city of Highland Park.
4009 Armstrong Avenue, Highland Park
Majestic trees tower over more than one & a half acres of green space & an estate that marks entry to the Town of Highland Park. For the first time in over a century, this coveted setting next to legendary Turtle Creek and Hackberry Creek is offered on the residential market. Traditional in appeal, the 8,331 square foot home hallmark is the custom wrought iron balustrade, framing the front entry and veranda. The paneled kitchen is equipped as an estate should be. Luxury living continues on the second level, also reached by elevator. Master suite has his & hers master baths w jet tub, walk in showers, makeup area & room-size closets plus access to the upstairs balcony overlooking the expansive grounds.
Tue 23 Jan
Wed 24 Jan
Thu 25 Jan
Fri 26 Jan
Sat 27 Jan
Sun 28 Jan
Mon 29 Jan
Tue 30 Jan
Wed 31 Jan
Thu 01 Feb
Fri 02 Feb
Sat 03 Feb
Sun 04 Feb
Mon 05 Feb
Tue 06 Feb
Make an Offer on this 5 bedroom Residential Single Family property in the Armstrong neighborhood at 4009 Armstrong Avenue, Highland Park Ca 75205. 4009 Armstrong Avenue has approximately 8331 square feet and was built in 1941. This is a listing that has been on the market for with a current price of $18,000,000. To schedule a tour of this listing at 4009 Armstrong Avenue in Highland Park, please contact our Highland Park realtors.
Below you can also view details of Highland Park Listings Similar to MLS #13717628, New Listings, Reduced Listings, Best Buys and Similar Neighborhoods. Search only for homes using your specific search criteria at MLS custom home search, or view properties by Map location at Map Search for property.
- MLS® #13717628
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths2
- Square Footage8,331
- Year Built1941
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water
- # of Garages4
- GaragesAttached, Covered, Side
- Exterior FeaturesBalcony, Patio Covered, Sprinkler System
- Lot DescriptionAcreage, Corner, Interior Lot, Landscaped, Lrg. Backyard Grass, Some Trees, Creek
- RoofOther Roof
- ConstructionFrame/Brick Trim
- FoundationPier & Beam
- Listing AgentAllie Beth Allman
- Listing OfficeAllie Beth Allman & Assoc.
- Address4009 Armstrong Avenue
- AreaUNIVERSITY PARK/HIGHLAND PARK AREA (25)
- CityHighland Park
- Zip Code75205
- Interior FeaturesElevator, Multiple Staircases, Plantation Shutters, Window Coverings
- AppliancesBuilt-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Dual Dishwashers, Oven - Electric, Warmer Oven Drawer, Water Line to Refrigerator
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas
- # of Fireplaces3
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter
- # of Stories2
- DistrictHighland Park ISD
- HighHighland Park
Join the Discussion about 4009 Armstrong Avenue, Highland Park, TX
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 23rd, 2018 at 9:45pm CST.