A Serene property in FRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55) located at 5502 Monterey Drive, in the city of Frisco.
5502 Monterey Drive, Frisco
Magnificent French Estate on a vast creek lot! Decorated with intricate crown moldings, ornate columns, and coffered ceilings, the home is truly one-of-a-kind. A sweeping staircase frames the palatial foyer, opposite to an elegant study. With premium marble floors alongside dark hardwood floors. Chandeliers line each room and hallway including the spacious master bedroom and bathroom. The home is elevator ready and fully equipped with high efficiency appliances. Wine cellar and bar. Two adjacent family rooms provide stunning views of greenbelt, pool, and spa. Upstairs, the entertainment suite offers a lounge-style game room, media that features a serving bar, fireplace, balconies. Gated community.
Wed 24 Jan
Thu 25 Jan
Fri 26 Jan
Sat 27 Jan
Sun 28 Jan
Mon 29 Jan
Tue 30 Jan
Wed 31 Jan
Thu 01 Feb
Fri 02 Feb
Sat 03 Feb
Sun 04 Feb
Mon 05 Feb
Tue 06 Feb
Wed 07 Feb
Make an Offer on this 5 bedroom Residential Single Family property in the Starwood Ph Four Village 17 neighborhood at 5502 Monterey Drive, Frisco Ca 75034-4090. 5502 Monterey Drive has approximately 7812 square feet and was built in 2006. This is a listing that has been on the market for with a current price of $3,399,000. To schedule a tour of this listing at 5502 Monterey Drive in Frisco, please contact our Frisco realtors.
Below you can also view details of Frisco Listings Similar to MLS #13725938, New Listings, Reduced Listings, Best Buys and Similar Neighborhoods. Search only for homes using your specific search criteria at MLS custom home search, or view properties by Map location at Map Search for property.
- MLS® #13725938
- Full Baths4
- Half Baths3
- Square Footage7,812
- Year Built2006
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- StyleFrench, Mediterranean
- HOA Fees$667
- HOA Payment FrequencyQuarterly
- UtilitiesCity Sewer, City Water, Concrete, Curbs, Underground Utilities, Sidewalk
- FeaturesClub House, Gated Entrance, Community Pool, Greenbelt, Guarded Entrance, Jogging Path/ Bike Path, Park, Perimeter Fencing, Playground, Tennis
- # of Garages4
- GaragesOpener, Rear, Side, Covered, Oversized, Porte-Cochere
- Has PoolYes
- PoolAttached Spa, Cleaning System, Heated, In Ground Gunite
- Exterior FeaturesGrill, Covered Porch(es), Patio Open, Sprinkler System, Balcony, Satellite Dish
- Lot DescriptionInterior Lot, Landscaped, Some Trees, Subdivision, Adjacent Greenbelt, Creek, Greenbelt, Lrg. Backyard Grass
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Low E Windows, Thermo Windows
- ConstructionBrick, Rock/ Stone
- FoundationPier & Beam, Piered Beam Slab
- Listing AgentYing Xu
- Listing OfficeRE/MAX Dallas Suburbs
- Address5502 Monterey Drive
- AreaFRISCO / DENTON COUNTY EAST AREA (55)
- SubdivisionStarwood Ph Four Village 17
- Zip Code75034-4090
- Interior FeaturesCable TV Available, Central Vac, Decorative Lighting, High Speed Internet Available, Intercom, Paneling, Sound System Wiring, Vaulted Ceilings, Wainscoting, Window Coverings, Loft, Plantation Shutters, Wet Bar
- AppliancesBuilt-in Icemaker, Built-in Microwave, Built-in Refrigerator/Freezer, Convection Oven, Cooktop - Gas, Dishwasher, Disposal, Double Oven, Oven - Electric, Plumbed for Gas in Kitchen, Vent Mechanism, Water Line to Refrigerator, Warmer Oven Drawer
- HeatingCentral Air-Elec, Central Heat-Gas, Electrostatic Air Filter, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces6
- FireplacesGas Logs, Gas Starter, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2
Properties similar to 5502 Monterey Drive, Frisco
5564 Monterey Drive
5 br, 5 ba , 7,008 ft²
Leigh Glendenning Real Estate
An opportunity such as this comes Once in a LIFETIME!!!This Steve Roberts custom home is a Spacious Spanish style with views from every room. Glorious...
5608 Monterey Drive
5 br, 5 ba , 8,797 ft²
Ebby Halliday, REALTORS
Stunning estate in gated Starwood on lush private creek lot! Elegant finishes, huge open rooms, 7 fireplaces, massive chandeliers, and beautiful backy...
12005 Main Street
3 br, 3 ba , 4,451 ft²
Ebby Halliday, REALTORS
Prime acreage property includes pound cir dr main house 3 storage buildings & breezway attached to guest house 1460 sqft requires remodeling. Main hou...
Join the Discussion about 5502 Monterey Drive, Frisco, TX
Users may not reproduce or redistribute the data found on this site. The data is for viewing purposes only. Data is deemed reliable, but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS or NTREIS.
Listing information last updated on January 24th, 2018 at 12:00am CST.