A Gorgeous property in 1803 located at 1942 Worsham Pass, in the city of San Antonio.
1942 Worsham Pass, San Antonio
THIS GORGEOUS, LUXURY 3 BEDROOM/2 AND A HALF BATH/2 CAR GARAGE SITTERLE HOME IS SURROUNDED BY A GREEN BELT, MATURE TREES, AND THE TEXAS HILL COUNTRY WHICH YOU CAN ENJOY FROM THE PATIO THAT FEATURES AN OUTDOOR FIREPLACE. THIS SITTERLE HOME FEATURES AN OPEN FLOOR PLAN WITH 14' CEILING AT GREAT ROOM, AN UPGRADED KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN, BRAND NEW, STAINLESS STEEL APPLIANCES, DOUBLE OVENS, AND GRANITE COUNTERTOPS. THIS SITTERLE HOME IS A DEFINITE MUST SEE!
Sat 24 Feb
Sun 25 Feb
Mon 26 Feb
Tue 27 Feb
Wed 28 Feb
Thu 01 Mar
Fri 02 Mar
Sat 03 Mar
Sun 04 Mar
Mon 05 Mar
Tue 06 Mar
Wed 07 Mar
Thu 08 Mar
Fri 09 Mar
Sat 10 Mar
Make an Offer on this 3 bedroom Residential Garden/Patio Home/Detchd property in the THE GARDENS AT WILLIS RANCH neighborhood at 1942 Worsham Pass, San Antonio Ca 78260. 1942 Worsham Pass has approximately 2368 square feet and was built in 2016. This is a listing that has been on the market for 783 with a current price of $379,500. To schedule a tour of this listing at 1942 Worsham Pass in San Antonio, please contact our San Antonio realtors.
Below you can also view details of San Antonio Listings Similar to MLS #1148125, New Listings, Reduced Listings, Best Buys and Similar Neighborhoods. Search only for homes using your specific search criteria at MLS custom home search, or view properties by Map location at Map Search for property.
- MLS® #1148125
- Full Baths2
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage2,368
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeGarden/Patio Home/Detchd
- StyleOne Story, Ranch, Texas Hill Country, Traditional
- HOA Fees$730
- HOA Payment FrequencyAnnually
- AmenitiesClubhouse, Controlled Access, Park/Playground, Pool
- ParkingTwo Car Garage, Attached
- # of Garages2
- Exterior4 Sides Masonry, Brick, Stone/Rock
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Double Pane Windows, Sprinkler System, Mature Trees
- Lot DescriptionOn Greenbelt, Level, Mature Trees (ext feat), Zero Lot Line
- Date ListedNovember 13th, 2015
- Days on Market783
- Interior1st Floor Lvl/No Steps, One Living Area, All Bedrooms Downstairs, Breakfast Bar, Cable TV Available, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, Island Kitchen, Open Floor Plan, Pull Down Storage, Separate Dining Room, Utility Room Inside, Walk in Closets, Walk-In Pantry
- AppliancesBuilt-In Oven, Cook Top, Double Ovens, Disposal, Dryer Connection, Dishwasher, Garage Door Opener, Gas Cooking, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker Connection, Microwave Oven, Plumb for Water Softener, Pre-Wired for Security, Self-Cleaning Oven, Smoke Alarm, Washer Connection
- CoolingOne Central
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas, Gas Logs Included, One
- # of Stories1.0
- Listing OfficeThe Sitterle Homes, LTD
Properties similar to 1942 Worsham Pass, San Antonio
28121 Bass Knoll
3 br, 3 ba , 2,164 ft²
The Sitterle Homes, LTD
BRAND NEW SITTERLE LUXURY GARDEN HOME GATED COMMUNITY NESTLED IN THE HILL COUNTRY AREA SURROUNDED BY GREEN BELT, WALKING TRAILS AND MATURE TREES. THIS...
23535 Enchanted Fall
4 br, 4 ba , 3,345 ft²
BHHS Don Johnson, REALTORS
Two-story with soaring ceilings, new wood flooring, modern updates & newly remodeled master bathroom, open kitchen with granite countertops & ceramic ...
1635 Lookout Pt
5 br, 4 ba , 3,776 ft²
HSA Real Estate, LLC
Absolutely stunning family home boasting of 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, gameroom; amenities galore; 3 car garage. Downstairs master; downstairs 5th bedroo...
102 Slumber Pass
4 br, 3 ba , 2,752 ft²
RBFCU Realty Experts
One of a kind 4/2.5/3 home with upgrades and special features everywhere you look. Inside you will find travertine floors, custom cabinetry, fresh pai...
Join the Discussion about 1942 Worsham Pass, San Antonio, TX
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the San Antonio Board of Realtors®, and is updated as of February 24th, 2018 at 1:58am CST (date/time).
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.