A Beautiful property in 1002 located at 21803 Burbank Hill, in the city of San Antonio.
21803 Burbank Hill, San Antonio
Stunning Former Newmark Model available in Stonewall Estates**Home has all the bells and whistles**3 Car garage with it's own HVAC system**Beautiful Flooring and Counters throughout**Tons of detail to include Cream Limestone in Study and Fireplace**Custom outdoor living with built in BBQ and Gas fireplace**Room to spread out**This one is a must see**OPEN HOUSE Saturday 27th August 11am - 3 pm!!
Fri 24 Nov
Sat 25 Nov
Sun 26 Nov
Mon 27 Nov
Tue 28 Nov
Wed 29 Nov
Thu 30 Nov
Fri 01 Dec
Sat 02 Dec
Sun 03 Dec
Mon 04 Dec
Tue 05 Dec
Wed 06 Dec
Thu 07 Dec
Fri 08 Dec
Make an Offer on this 5 bedroom Residential Single Family Detached property in the STONEWALL ESTATES neighborhood at 21803 Burbank Hill, San Antonio Ca 78256. 21803 Burbank Hill has approximately 4574 square feet and was built in 2007. This is a listing that has been on the market for 607 with a current price of $499,900. To schedule a tour of this listing at 21803 Burbank Hill in San Antonio, please contact our San Antonio realtors.
Below you can also view details of San Antonio Listings Similar to MLS #1168499, New Listings, Reduced Listings, Best Buys and Similar Neighborhoods. Search only for homes using your specific search criteria at MLS custom home search, or view properties by Map location at Map Search for property.
- MLS® #1168499
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,574
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTwo Story
- HOA Fees$250
- HOA Payment FrequencyQuarterly
- AmenitiesControlled Access, Sports Court, Park/Playground, Pool
- # of Garages3
- Exterior4 Sides Masonry, Brick, Stone/Rock
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac/Dead End, Corner
- RoofHeavy Composition
- Date ListedMarch 26th, 2016
- Days on Market607
- InteriorThree Living Area, Breakfast Bar, Cable TV Available, Eat-In Kitchen, Florida Room, Game Room, High Ceilings, Island Kitchen, Media Room, Open Floor Plan, Secondary Bedroom Down, Separate Dining Room, Utility Room Inside
- AppliancesAttic Fan, Chandelier, City Garbage service, Cook Top, Ceiling Fans, Custom Cabinets, Double Ovens, Disposal, Dryer Connection, Dishwasher, Garage Door Opener, Gas Cooking, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker Connection, Microwave Oven, Plumb for Water Softener, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Water Softener (owned), Solid Counter Tops, Washer Connection
- CoolingTwo Central
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs Included, One
- # of Stories2.0
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Heritage
Properties similar to 21803 Burbank Hill, San Antonio
18811 Edwards Edge
4 br, 4 ba , 3,823 ft²
Exquisite Properties, LLC
Beautiful Megatel home with all the right touches. Grand entrance with curved stairway greets you,wood floors, private study, spacious dining room, am...
7802 Stonewall Hill
5 br, 4 ba , 3,552 ft²
Phyllis Browning Company
The wood floors are beautiful in this Highland built Home...great floorplan & private backyard make this a winning combination...you can be home for t...
23510 Goodnight Loving
5 br, 5 ba , 2,810 ft²
Keller Williams Legacy
A private compound located in a small Hill Country Community. This gated home features a Traditional Style throughout. In the main home there are 5 be...
7731 Stonewall Hl
4 br, 3 ba , 4,048 ft²
Mission Real Estate Group
Priced to sell! Be in your new home before the new year! Ideal location convenient to I-10! Beautiful gated community with neighborhood pool! Open...
Join the Discussion about 21803 Burbank Hill, San Antonio, TX
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the San Antonio Board of Realtors®, and is updated as of November 24th, 2017 at 8:51am CST (date/time).
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.