A Beautiful property in 1002 located at 21803 Burbank Hill, in the city of San Antonio.
21803 Burbank Hill, San Antonio
Stunning Former Newmark Model available in Stonewall Estates**Home has all the bells and whistles**3 Car garage with it's own HVAC system**Beautiful Flooring and Counters throughout**Tons of detail to include Cream Limestone in Study and Fireplace**Custom outdoor living with built in BBQ and Gas fireplace**Room to spread out**This one is a must see**OPEN HOUSE Saturday 27th August 11am - 3 pm!!
Wed 28 Jun
Thu 29 Jun
Fri 30 Jun
Sat 01 Jul
Sun 02 Jul
Mon 03 Jul
Tue 04 Jul
Wed 05 Jul
Thu 06 Jul
Fri 07 Jul
Sat 08 Jul
Sun 09 Jul
Mon 10 Jul
Tue 11 Jul
Wed 12 Jul
Make an Offer on this 5 bedroom Residential Single Family Detached property in the STONEWALL ESTATES neighborhood at 21803 Burbank Hill, San Antonio Ca 78256. 21803 Burbank Hill has approximately 4574 square feet and was built in 2007. This is a listing that has been on the market for 459 with a current price of $499,900. To schedule a tour of this listing at 21803 Burbank Hill in San Antonio, please contact our San Antonio realtors.
Below you can also view details of San Antonio Listings Similar to MLS #1168499, New Listings, Reduced Listings, Best Buys and Similar Neighborhoods. Search only for homes using your specific search criteria at MLS custom home search, or view properties by Map location at Map Search for property.
- MLS® #1168499
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage4,574
- Year Built2007
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTwo Story
- HOA Fees$250
- HOA Payment FrequencyQuarterly
- AmenitiesControlled Access, Sports Court, Park/Playground, Pool
- # of Garages3
- Exterior4 Sides Masonry, Brick, Stone/Rock
- Lot DescriptionCul-de-Sac/Dead End, Corner
- RoofHeavy Composition
- Date ListedMarch 26th, 2016
- Days on Market459
- InteriorThree Living Area, Breakfast Bar, Cable TV Available, Eat-In Kitchen, Florida Room, Game Room, High Ceilings, Island Kitchen, Media Room, Open Floor Plan, Secondary Bedroom Down, Separate Dining Room, Utility Room Inside
- AppliancesAttic Fan, Chandelier, City Garbage service, Cook Top, Ceiling Fans, Custom Cabinets, Double Ovens, Disposal, Dryer Connection, Dishwasher, Garage Door Opener, Gas Cooking, Gas Water Heater, Ice Maker Connection, Microwave Oven, Plumb for Water Softener, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Water Softener (owned), Solid Counter Tops, Washer Connection
- CoolingTwo Central
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesGas Logs Included, One
- # of Stories2.0
- Listing OfficeKeller Williams Heritage
Properties similar to 21803 Burbank Hill, San Antonio
000 Bella Mist
4 br, 4 ba
eXp Realty, LLC
To be built custom home by Northridge Homes. Sleek design with high level finishes. Price range for this home $515K-600K depending on sellers selectio...
7623 Hays Hill
4 br, 4 ba , 3,199 ft²
RE/MAX North-San Antonio
GREAT VALUE! ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! GREENBELT LOT W/FANTASTIC VIEWS! ~OPEN & INVITING FLR PLAN, HIGH CEILINGS, 4BRS, 3 1/2 BATH, 2 DIN, 2 LIV + GAME RM ...
9209 Schoolhouse Rd
4 br, 4 ba , 3,410 ft²
Keller Williams City-View
Beautiful Hill Country Views home on 2.26 acres in Cross Mountain Ranch. This 2 story, well-maintained home sits on a cul-de-sac gated lot with large...
9306 S Pass Rd
4 br, 5 ba , 3,292 ft²
Texas Premier Realty
Beautiful master suite w/ 2 sided fireplace in Mba while relaxing in jacuzzi tub. Do not forget to show the master walk in closet. LR & secondary Br ...
Join the Discussion about 21803 Burbank Hill, San Antonio, TX
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the San Antonio Board of Realtors®, and is updated as of June 28th, 2017 at 9:06pm CDT (date/time).
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.