A Elegant property in 1801 located at 18715 Beardsly Cove, in the city of San Antonio.
18715 Beardsly Cove, San Antonio
THIS IS A BEAUTIFUL ONE STORY HOME WITH 12' CEILINGS AT ENTRY, DINING AND FAMILY ROOM. THE ENTRY IS ADORNED WITH A 14' HIGH ROTUNDA. THE KITCHEN HAS A SPRAWLING ISLAND AND IS OPEN TO THE GREAT ROOM. THERE IS AN OUTDOOR KITCHEN TO ENJOY YOUR PATIO AND BACKYARD LIVING. THE BACKYARD IS JUST ENOUGH TO ENJOY WITH A CLUSTER OF OAK TREES AND LOW MAINTENANCE IN SIZE. HARD SURFACE FLOORING IS IN ALL THE COMMON AREAS.
Tue 25 Apr
Wed 26 Apr
Thu 27 Apr
Fri 28 Apr
Sat 29 Apr
Sun 30 Apr
Mon 01 May
Tue 02 May
Wed 03 May
Thu 04 May
Fri 05 May
Sat 06 May
Sun 07 May
Mon 08 May
Tue 09 May
Make an Offer on this 4 bedroom Residential Single Family Detached property in the ROGERS RANCH neighborhood at 18715 Beardsly Cove, San Antonio Ca 78258. 18715 Beardsly Cove has approximately 3030 square feet and was built in 2016. This is a listing that has been on the market for 391 with a current price of $505,044. To schedule a tour of this listing at 18715 Beardsly Cove in San Antonio, please contact our San Antonio realtors.
Below you can also view details of San Antonio Listings Similar to MLS #1169190, New Listings, Reduced Listings, Best Buys and Similar Neighborhoods. Search only for homes using your specific search criteria at MLS custom home search, or view properties by Map location at Map Search for property.
- MLS® #1169190
- Full Baths3
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage3,030
- Year Built2016
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleOne Story, Traditional
- HOA Fees$61
- HOA Payment FrequencyAnnually
- AmenitiesControlled Access, Pool, Tennis, Clubhouse, Park/Playground, Jogging Trails, Sports Court
- # of Garages3
- ExteriorBrick, 4 Sides Masonry, Stone/Rock, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Slab, Covered Patio, Bar-B-Que Pit/Grill, Gas Grill, Privacy Fence, Sprinkler System, Double Pane Windows, Has Gutters, Mature Trees, Outdoor Kitchen
- Date ListedMarch 30th, 2016
- Days on Market391
- InteriorOne Living Area, Separate Dining Room, Eat-In Kitchen, Two Eating Areas, Island Kitchen, Walk-In Pantry, Study/Library, Utility Room Inside, Open Floor Plan, Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet
- AppliancesCeiling Fans, Chandelier, Washer Connection, Dryer Connection, Cook Top, Built-In Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Microwave Oven, Gas Cooking, Disposal, Dishwasher, Ice Maker Connection, Smoke Alarm, Pre-Wired for Security, Gas Water Heater, Garage Door Opener, Plumb for Water Softener, Solid Counter Tops
- CoolingOne Central
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesOne, Family Room, Gas Logs Included, Gas
- # of Stories1.0
- Listing OfficeThe Sitterle Homes, LTD
Properties similar to 18715 Beardsly Cove, San Antonio
743 Lari Dawn
3 br, 3 ba , 2,683 ft²
Keller Williams Heritage
Beautiful Mike Hollaway Custom Home on Sonterra Golf course. Open floor plan w/high ceilings. 2 living, 2 dining, Family room w/Fireplace & wet bar, L...
19550 Brooke Place
3 br, 3 ba , 2,478 ft²
Kimberly Howell Properties
New single story contemporary , Mediterranean, north central community. Grand open layout features, gourmet eat in kitchen, large island, granite, st...
3203 Spider Lily
5 br, 4 ba , 4,093 ft²
Tom Guajardo Real Estate
This exquisite home has it all and sits up high on an expansive greenbelt lot. Entrance leads to a heart thumping grand two story foyer adorned with a...
18711 Beardsley Cv
4 br, 4 ba , 3,105 ft²
Coldwell Banker D'Ann Harper
Elegant one story home in Rogers Ranch. Large Open Plan w/impeccable detailing. 4 bedrooms, 3 1/2 baths, Office, stone fireplace. Gourmet Kitchen-larg...
Join the Discussion about 18715 Beardsly Cove, San Antonio, TX
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the San Antonio Board of Realtors®, and is updated as of April 25th, 2017 at 5:06pm CDT (date/time).
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.