A Spacious property in 2602 located at 201 Fawn Ln, in the city of Spring Branch.
Recently Reduced by $24,500!
201 Fawn Ln, Spring Branch
Recently Reduced by $24,500!
LARGE CUSTOM HOME ON BEAUTIFUL SIX ACRE PROPERTY WITH GUEST HOUSE. GREAT CURB APPEAL WITH BEAUTIFUL OAK TREES AND DRY CREEK. QUALITY FINISH OUT!! MAIN HOUSE HAS 5 PLUS BEDROOMS, HARD WOOD FLOORS, 3 LIVING AREAS, LARGE KITCHEN WITH GRANITE COUNTER TOPS AND CUSTOM CABINETS, AND DUAL DOWNSTAIR MASTER BEDROOMS IF NEEDED. THE ATTACHED APPROX. 1800 SQ. FT. GUEST HOUSE IS JUST AS NICE AS THE MAIN HOUSE. SUBDIVISION PARK ON GUADALUPE RIVER. 3 CAR GARAGE PLUS COVERED RV/BOAT PARKING.
Fri 21 Jul
Sat 22 Jul
Sun 23 Jul
Mon 24 Jul
Tue 25 Jul
Wed 26 Jul
Thu 27 Jul
Fri 28 Jul
Sat 29 Jul
Sun 30 Jul
Mon 31 Jul
Tue 01 Aug
Wed 02 Aug
Thu 03 Aug
Fri 04 Aug
Make an Offer on this 7 bedroom Residential Single Family Detached property in the RIVERWOOD neighborhood at 201 Fawn Ln, Spring Branch Ca 78070-5604. 201 Fawn Ln has approximately 5875 square feet and was built in 2005. This is a listing that has been on the market for 364 with a current price of $525,000. To schedule a tour of this listing at 201 Fawn Ln in Spring Branch, please contact our Spring Branch realtors.
Below you can also view details of Spring Branch Listings Similar to MLS #1191927, New Listings, Reduced Listings, Best Buys and Similar Neighborhoods. Search only for homes using your specific search criteria at MLS custom home search, or view properties by Map location at Map Search for property.
- MLS® #1191927
- Full Baths5
- Half Baths1
- Square Footage5,875
- Year Built2005
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTwo Story
- HOA Fees$0
- AmenitiesWaterfront Access, Park/Playground
- ParkingAttached, Oversized, Rear Entry, Side Entry
- # of Garages5
- Exterior4 Sides Masonry, Brick, Cement Fiber, Siding
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Slab, Covered Patio, Double Pane Windows, Storage Building/Shed, Mature Trees, Additional Dwelling, Detached Quarters, Has Gutters
- Lot DescriptionCorner, 5 - 14 Acres, County VIew
- RoofHeavy Composition
- Date ListedJuly 22nd, 2016
- Days on Market364
- InteriorThree Living Area, Separate Dining Room, Two Eating Areas, Island Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Walk-In Pantry, Study/Library, Utility Room Inside, Secondary Bedroom Down, High Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Pull Down Storage, Walk in Closets, Media Room
- AppliancesCeiling Fans, Washer Connection, Dryer Connection, Cook Top, Built-In Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Microwave Oven, Disposal, Dishwasher, Ice Maker Connection, Wet Bar, Vent Fan, Smoke Alarm, Garage Door Opener, Plumb for Water Softener, Solid Counter Tops, Custom Cabinets, Double Ovens, Down Draft, Electric Water Heater, Water Softener (owned), Smooth Cooktop, 2+ Water Heater Units
- CoolingThree+ Central
- # of Fireplaces1
- FireplacesOne, Living Room
- # of Stories2.0
- Listing OfficeChris Burkhalter, REALTOR
Properties similar to 201 Fawn Ln, Spring Branch
923 Wagon Wheel Dr
5 br, 4 ba , 3,356 ft²
Ultimate Real Estate
Stunning Texas hill country home. Property is gated and cross fenced. Features include a swimming pool, 24x24 shop with loads of storage space, privat...
Join the Discussion about 201 Fawn Ln, Spring Branch, TX
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the San Antonio Board of Realtors®, and is updated as of July 21st, 2017 at 7:36pm CDT (date/time).
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.