A Gorgeous property in 2602 located at 136 Falling Water Dr, in the city of Spring Branch.
Recently Reduced by $29,901!
136 Falling Water Dr, Spring Branch
Recently Reduced by $29,901!
Luxury living & horses? If you're looking for this life style, horses or not, take a close look at this beautiful, custom home built with the best of materials and so well maintained you'll think it's new! Wonderful formal/informal spaces professionally decorated, gourmet kitchen w/Miele appliances. Granite, scraped oak wood and travertine flooring. For convenience: full automation, supreme AVR Stereo, and streaming media system throughout plus outside as well. Professionally landscaped. Truly a must see!
Thu 21 Sep
Fri 22 Sep
Sat 23 Sep
Sun 24 Sep
Mon 25 Sep
Tue 26 Sep
Wed 27 Sep
Thu 28 Sep
Fri 29 Sep
Sat 30 Sep
Sun 01 Oct
Mon 02 Oct
Tue 03 Oct
Wed 04 Oct
Thu 05 Oct
Make an Offer on this 3 bedroom Residential Single Family Detached property in the CYPRESS SPRINGS neighborhood at 136 Falling Water Dr, Spring Branch Ca 78070-5659. 136 Falling Water Dr has approximately 4373 square feet and was built in 1996. This is a listing that has been on the market for 332 with a current price of $599,999. To schedule a tour of this listing at 136 Falling Water Dr in Spring Branch, please contact our Spring Branch realtors.
Below you can also view details of Spring Branch Listings Similar to MLS #1202158, New Listings, Reduced Listings, Best Buys and Similar Neighborhoods. Search only for homes using your specific search criteria at MLS custom home search, or view properties by Map location at Map Search for property.
- MLS® #1202158
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage4,373
- Year Built1996
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleOne Story, Traditional
- HOA Fees$96
- HOA Payment FrequencyAnnually
- AmenitiesLake/River Park, Park/Playground, Waterfront Access
- ParkingNone/Not Applicable
- # of Garages5
- ViewGuadalupe River
- Exterior4 Sides Masonry, Stucco
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Slab, Covered Patio, Mature Trees, Wire Fence, Bar-B-Que Pit/Grill, Cross Fenced, Double Pane Windows, Gas Grill, Has Gutters, Horse Stalls/Barn, Outdoor Kitchen, Special Yard Lighting, Sprinkler System, Storage Building/Shed
- Lot Description2 - 5 Acres, County VIew, Corner, Guadalupe River, Horses Allowed, Level, Mature Trees (ext feat), Partially Wooded, Water Access, Xeriscaped
- RoofHeavy Composition
- Date ListedSeptember 16th, 2016
- Days on Market332
- InteriorEat-In Kitchen, Two Eating Areas, Utility Room Inside, High Ceilings, High Speed Internet, All Bedrooms Downstairs, Laundry Main Level, 1st Floor Lvl/No Steps, Three Living Area, Attic - Partially Finished, Attic - Storage Only, Breakfast Bar, Cable TV Available, Island Kitchen, Laundry Room, Open Floor Plan, Separate Dining Room, Study/Library, Telephone, Walk in Closets
- AppliancesCeiling Fans, Washer Connection, Dryer Connection, Cook Top, Built-In Oven, Microwave Oven, Dishwasher, Ice Maker Connection, Vent Fan, Smoke Alarm, Electric Water Heater, Chandelier, Central Vacuum, Custom Cabinets, Double Ovens, Disposal, Garage Door Opener, Plumb for Water Softener, Private Garbage Service, Pre-Wired for Security, Refrigerator, Self-Cleaning Oven, Water Softener (owned), Solid Counter Tops, Smooth Cooktop, Security System (Owned), 2+ Water Heater Units, Wet Bar
- HeatingCentral, 1 Unit
- CoolingThree+ Central, Zoned
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Wood Burning, Family Room, Other, Stone/Rock/Brick, Two
- # of Stories1.0
- Listing OfficeUltimate Real Estate
Properties similar to 136 Falling Water Dr, Spring Branch
1461 Acacia Pkwy
3 br, 3 ba , 3,721 ft²
San Antonio Portfolio KW RE
Rare chance for a serene setting of oak studded acreage with classic Hill Country style- freshly updated- custom kitchen with granite counters, Bosch ...
5 br, 5 ba , 4,365 ft²
Kuper Sotheby's Int'l Realty
Airport Custom Home at Kestrel Airpark! Texas Hill Country exquisite home & move in ready! Gorgeous limestone w/circular driveway & side entry garage....
Join the Discussion about 136 Falling Water Dr, Spring Branch, TX
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the San Antonio Board of Realtors®, and is updated as of September 21st, 2017 at 5:43pm CDT (date/time).
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.