A Serene property in 1804 located at 27504 Twin Peak St, in the city of San Antonio.
27504 Twin Peak St, San Antonio
Remarkable view accent this private 5 ac Hilltop Home built by Michael Holub-classic styling boasts soaring ceilings, marble, wood flooring, rock wall accents framed by incredible views of the Hill Country & a sparkling pool! Big kitchen adjoins rock accented living, breakfast area & flows into formal dining. Private master suite has hardwood floors, rock wall accent, fireplace & spa bath. Addtnl bedroom down + two bedrooms up w/loft/study & a media/bonus room.Spacious covered back patio w/outdoor kitchen.
Wed 24 Jan
Thu 25 Jan
Fri 26 Jan
Sat 27 Jan
Sun 28 Jan
Mon 29 Jan
Tue 30 Jan
Wed 31 Jan
Thu 01 Feb
Fri 02 Feb
Sat 03 Feb
Sun 04 Feb
Mon 05 Feb
Tue 06 Feb
Wed 07 Feb
Make an Offer on this 4 bedroom Residential Single Family Detached property in the COUNTRY PLACE neighborhood at 27504 Twin Peak St, San Antonio Ca 78261-2010. 27504 Twin Peak St has approximately 3950 square feet and was built in 1995. This is a listing that has been on the market for 372 with a current price of $599,500. To schedule a tour of this listing at 27504 Twin Peak St in San Antonio, please contact our San Antonio realtors.
Below you can also view details of San Antonio Listings Similar to MLS #1219737, New Listings, Reduced Listings, Best Buys and Similar Neighborhoods. Search only for homes using your specific search criteria at MLS custom home search, or view properties by Map location at Map Search for property.
- MLS® #1219737
- Full Baths4
- Square Footage3,950
- Year Built1995
- Sub-TypeSingle Family Detached
- StyleTwo Story, Texas Hill Country
- HOA Fees$320
- HOA Payment FrequencyAnnually
- AmenitiesPool, Park/Playground, Sports Court, Clubhouse, Tennis
- ParkingSide Entry
- Has PoolYes
- PoolIn Ground Pool, AdjoiningPool/Spa
- Exterior4 Sides Masonry, Stone/Rock
- Exterior FeaturesPatio Slab, Covered Patio, Sprinkler System, Mature Trees, Outdoor Kitchen
- Lot DescriptionCounty VIew, Horses Allowed, 2 - 5 Acres, 5 - 14 Acres, Cul-de-Sac/Dead End
- Date ListedJanuary 16th, 2017
- Days on Market372
- InteriorTwo Living Area, Separate Dining Room, Eat-In Kitchen, Breakfast Bar, Walk-In Pantry, Study/Library, Utility Room Inside, Secondary Bedroom Down, High Ceilings, Open Floor Plan, Cable TV Available, High Speed Internet, Walk in Closets, Game Room, Loft
- AppliancesCeiling Fans, Washer Connection, Dryer Connection, Built-In Oven, Self-Cleaning Oven, Microwave Oven, Double Ovens, 2+ Water Heater Units, Chandelier, Cook Top, Custom Cabinets, Garage Door Opener, Propane Water Heater
- CoolingThree+ Central
- # of Fireplaces2
- FireplacesLiving Room, Master Bedroom, Wood Burning
- # of Stories2.0
- Listing OfficeSan Antonio Portfolio KW RE
Properties similar to 27504 Twin Peak St, San Antonio
3711 Las Casitas
5 br, 4 ba , 3,425 ft²
Keller Williams City-View
BRAND NEW TWO STORY HOME IN BEAUTIFUL CIBOLO CANYON. THIS HOME HAS A GREAT LAYOUT FEATURING 5 BEDROOMS 4 BATHS LOCATED ON A CORNER LOT IN CIELOS WITH ...
23903 La Tapiceria
4 br, 4 ba , 3,821 ft²
Fathom Realty LLC
Gorgeous Sitterle "Positano" plan (just like the model) with added media and gameroom upstairs. This "Just Built" home has so many added upgrades thro...
3427 Shawnee Way
4 br, 4 ba , 3,392 ft²
3D Realty & Property Mgmt.
This home features angles and curves throughout that create an immediate statement of style and sophistication. High ceilings, game room for entertain...
4420 Wind Vly
4 br, 3 ba , 2,530 ft²
Omni Capital Realty
THE WAIT IS OVER! NOTHING ACTIVE SINCE 2015 & YOU'LL QUICKLY SEE WHY. GORGEOUS, FULL ROCK, LUXURY, CUSTOM HOME. HILL COUNTRY LIVING FINE TUNED WITH C...
Join the Discussion about 27504 Twin Peak St, San Antonio, TX
The data relating to real estate on this web site comes in part from the Internet Data Exchange program of the MLS of the San Antonio Board of Realtors®, and is updated as of January 24th, 2018 at 12:06am CST (date/time).
IDX information is provided exclusively for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.